Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday Evening...

Tuesday evening and not a lot to say. I am still concerned about our economy, but I am more concerned about the state of humanity in general. There are folks in Darfur that are suffering to a degree that none of us may ever comprehend. Innocent children are being molested, raped, and killed. There is so much more I could say, but what would be the point? We already know about the war on the other side of the door.

Well, there is ALWAYS a point. We--all of us--must endeavor to do what little we can do make this world a little more pleasant for someone else. I do not dare tell you what that may be--I can not determine that for anyone. However, I do believe that EVERYONE has some sort of calling from the Divine One. Jah made us for a reason.

I just believe we have a responsibility to enhance someone else's life, some way, somehow. Search yourself. The answer has already been placed within you. Like a songwriter said many years ago, "If you can not not sing like angels/ If you can not preach the Word of God like Paul/ You can tell the love of Jesus/ You can say He died for all, He died for all/ Loud and long, the Master calleth/ Rich rewards He offers free to you and me/ Who will answer, gladly saying/ 'Here am I, O Lord, send me--I'll go'". I may not have quoted the song perfectly, but the message is there nonetheless.

We can all do SOMETHING. No better time than the present to SERVE. Am I right about it?

Love and Peace...

No comments: